For over 22 years, the Original Digital Picture Font House

Pages

Thursday, June 17, 2010

The Elementary School Package

Quite awhile ago, while my son was in the throes of elementary school (he's a Graduate Student in History now!), I created a pair of fonts which were made to be used by kids learning their alphabets at an early age. I based it on the way I was taught to neatly write letters on a three-lined sheet of paper in first grade... then I matched it with a set of small illustrations that were alphabet-based, plus a string of graphics based on numbers 1 to 10.

The results were Bill's School Letters and Bill's School Daze.

Here are some samples:




I sell the Elementary School Package... both fonts... for $29.00 complete (that means it also includes versions for Macs, PCs and an Open Type set good on either system...Unix, too.) I also pack a keyboard chart for Bill's School Daze.

If you would like to order the package, go here:




No comments:

Post a Comment